Home Business For Frugal People.
I have proved that anyone can make money on the internet without having to spend a fortune. I have recently been introduced to the Plug in Profit Site. I bought the package, hooked, line, and sinker. I still can not believe that I bought this package it is totally out of character for me. I hate to spend money. I figured that it takes money to make money right? So why not! *What it did cost me was 60 bucks to get my website up and running. What I did not realize was that the program (The 30 day course) wanted me to shell out big bucks to promote my “money making website”. Maybe if I would have spent the thousand dollars as suggested, I may have gotten my first customer allot sooner. I may even be making one thousand dollars a week by now … But I’m cheap I did not shell out the big bucks. What I did do was simple and pretty cheap, and pretty darn effective. I did the following 5 things.
1. I have written articles and submitted them.
2. I have submitted my URL to the search engines for free.
3. I have dropped a few lines in blogs, and forums with a link to my website
4. I have a few Google Adword ads posted. ( I used low cost keywords)
5. The easiest thing I do is add a SIG file to all my emails.( do it, it’s free!) Most marketers do not use a SIG file. Why? I do not know, not my problem. But I use my SIG file in all of my emails. You know those annoying forward emails, that your friends and family, send to you on a daily bases. I used to hate those things, but now I love them. Why? because I forward them to everyone in my address book, and yup, you guessed it! I use My Signature file. You would be surprised on how far those crazy emails can go. They are like the Energizer bunny they keep going and going; with my SIG file :-). At the end of all of my emails you will see my SIG file. *** 3 Easy Steps To Make Money Online *** Launch Your Very Own Money Making Website Today That's 100% Ready To Take Orders And Pull In Massive Residual Profits For You Right Now.Guaranteed! Visit: http://www.internet5kincome.com/pips.html (That is a SIG file incase you do not know what one looks like.) I have to say that using the 5 steps has brought me new customers, and has made me some impressive money. The good news is, it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg, to make money on the internet. Be smart, keep it simple and most of all have fun. When you have the chance do some learning about internet marketing, learn and then learn some more. The more you learn the better off you will be. “knowledge is power” Semper FI Michael Ditch * If you want to know how I got my site for 60 dollars remember I am frugal. ( I saved money by registering my domain with http://www.namecheap.com just a little insider tip :-) )
Home Business Hub Articles
Home Business Hub Books
Home Business Hub