8 Tips To Grow Your Business
Whether you're just starting a new business or you're looking to grow an established business, Feng Shui can help you. By working with the natural energies of the world, you can help draw opportunity and possibility to you just by changing your environment. Here are several tips you can use to grow your business – no matter where you're starting out from.
1. Look for dead things – Whether it's plants or items that simply don't work, if you want to grow a business, you need to toss these items, fix them, or nurse them back to health. Anything that symbolizes death or stunted growth is going to attract that negative energy into your business.
2. Seeds of change – If you like the idea of symbols to represent your growth, try planting seeds and then nursing them to full growth. This will allow you to encourage the energy of upward movement and seeds blossoming into a fully mature plant – much like your business. Taking the time to water these seeds and provide for their needs will help you bring that Spring energy into your business tasks.
3. Failure is not an option – Though most of us would say that we learn from our mistakes, you do not want to surround yourself with reminders of your failures. Remove any traces of negative job performances or other things that went badly in the course of your business practice. This way, you will be surrounding yourself with positive reminders of what you have done well, spurning you on to do more positive things.
4. Read success stories – Focusing on what can happen for your business will encourage positive energy in your day to day business life. Read success stories and post them around your workspace to remind yourself that things are possible and that you might be the next success story. Or you could write your own success story, even if it hasn't happened yet.
5. Check your fears at the door – You might also want to try your doorknob to make sure it's not sticking. When you can not open your door easily, the energy coming in and going out is stifled. You need to make sure that your door is always working well and that you can move easily from one part of your work area to the next.
6. Look to the left – When you walk into your workspace, look to the left back area of the room. Is this area cluttered and messy or is it professional and productive? This area is where energy related to wealth and success is focused, so this area should be as clean as possible. If there are any negative items in this section, you should remove them immediately.
7. Center your success – Though the middle of a room is associated with health in Feng Shui practices, you might want to realize that the health of your business can also apply here. By taking care to clear this space and keep it free of clutter, you can encourage financial and business health. You might also want to hang a crystal in the middle of the room to radiate energy to all corners of the room, protecting your space from being stuffy and potentially negative to your business goals.
8. Leave some empty room – So often, we try to fill every corner of our homes and offices with stuff. But when we do so, we aren't leaving room for anything new to enter. Try to leave some empty space in your office or work area to help you encourage the energy of attraction and of possibility. Since there is always room for more in your workspace, you will be able to have more successful ventures.
Home Business Hub Articles
Home Business Hub Books
Home Business Hub