7 Tips To Save Money on Marketing a Business
The most effective marketing methods such as advertising in newspapers, popular magazines, on TV are very expensive for small businesses, especially for most start-ups. Thanks to Internet, in the recent years, some very powerful, and cost-effective, even free marketing strategies have become popular. Here are some tips to help you save money on marketing your business without sacrificing quality or results. In fact, some of them are very affective to boost your business cost effectively and fast. Implement them repeatedly and save a lot of money and time while attracting hundreds of thousands of more visitors to your website.
1. Link Exchanges To exchange links with other Web sites is the most popular marketing strategy used by travel and tourism related businesses. Link exchanges help increase link popularity, and the chances to get higher search engine placements and ranks. In addition, you will have higher chances to be seen by more surfers, to attract more visitors to your Web site, which will highly increase your sales, and return on investment (ROI). To find the Web sites which are willing to reciprocate links, without the risk of spamming anyone, go to a major search engine such as Yahoo!, Google, MSN, and write in the search bar, for example, "Travel & Tourism Link Exchanges" or, "Travel & Tourism Reciprocal Links". The Web sites listed in the first 20 in these sections will provide you with the high quality link exchange resources. To exchange links with these higher ranked Web sites will also help your Web sites get higher ranks.
2. Directories It is a good strategy to submit your Web site to Travel & Tourism Directories. Because directories have a lot of surfers and visitors who are trying to find the travel and tourism related businesses who offer the best deals to match their needs. You can reach millions of targeted prospective buyers among these directories' visitors who might be your loyal customers later on. So, you should not underestimate the power of Directory marketing, and start to submit your Web site to the Travel & Tourism Directories as soon as possible. They will help you promote your business affectively, and mostly for FREE. You can also find important marketing tips and resources in Directories to grow your business fast.
3. Pictures & Photographs Images are vital elements to attract readers' attention to your ads, to your articles & press releases, to your Web sites. Make sure you use charming photos everywhere you can. How and where to get such charming photos? Always keep in mind that almost all photos and images you can find on the Internet have Copy Rights, which means it's illegal to use them, so you should never re-publish them without the written permission of the original owners. Or, you will have to pay big amounts of money to settle the possible sues. You can buy photos online if you find the ones you would like to use. But, the prices of real nice photos are high. The best cost-effective solution is to take photos yourself, which will also give you the freedom to choose the places, angles, lights, and colors before taking the pictures to your heart's content. When taking photographs, try to get as many shots in as possible. Then you would not need to pay other photographers to purchase photos to use in your websites, articles, press releases, and advertisements. To take photographs yourself will save you a lot of money. If you have a library of images for your advertising needs, you will not only save tremendous amount of money, but save a lot of time, too. You can use them in your brochures, articles, press releases, as well as in your websites, and in your advertisements whenever you need..
4. Try to do What You can Yourself You can, of course, hire experts to design your website, for writing press releases, articles, copy writing, advertising, photography, professionally. But, you can do them, at least some of them, yourself when you want to save money. You will then spend money only for tasks that really need the expertise of a professional. Keeping this in mind, we have provided information in the 'Grow Your Business Fast' program, on how to write a successful article yourself, how to write press releases in a traditional news story format, that will look real professional, how to market your products, services, informational material, affiliate programs to become a marketing champion in a few months very cost effectively, saving a lot of money.
5. Articles When you write an article you can send it out yourself, or send it to a free or pro article distributor who will disseminate it to newsletters, e-zines, magazines, local and national newspapers, websites; follow it up and see if it was published in any of these publications. If it was, you can be sure that it covers certain required values. Then you can use your 'accepted & published' article, or at least parts of it, in your website, in your sales letters, in your advertisements, you can even write it in the traditional news story format, and send it to a press release distributor to be sent out to media outlets.
6. Press-Releases The best way to send your press releases out, is to submit it to a free or pro press release distributor. If you select a good one, they would send your press release to the media outlets where you would get the best results. Some of them are experts who know how to do it, depending on their own experiences. If you choose a pro distributor, your chances to get outstanding results would be higher. Your press release(s) that an editor wrote a news on and published in a popular publication would attract a lot of visitors to your Web site, eventually increases your sales tremendously; also it would be a good sample for you to use the same values in your future press releases.
7. Your Ads You can implement the same strategies explained in #3 above, for your ads, too. Watch closely which of your ads generated more traffic and sales. Then, use them at your website, in your newsletter, other related newsletters, use the most powerful lines in your signature file, in your classified ads, in the safe mailing lists, e-zines, in your solo ads . everywhere possible, over and over again. Get the same positive results repeatedly.
Home Business Hub Articles
Home Business Hub Books
Home Business Hub