Work At Home Business Ideas
Here are some excellent businesses that you can start, operate and grow from your home. All these work at home businesses have the following desirable features: **Low Startup Costs **Ease of Entry **High Income Potential **Home Based and Operated **Worldwide Sales Potential **Residual, Recurring and/or Passive Income Potential
1. Consulting A consultant is someone expert in a field who, for a fee, advises businesses or individuals on various matters of concern. Many times we tend to feel that our knowledge, skills or abilities are nothing unique. However, many lack those same assets and would gladly pay us for our knowledge and services. Although it is possible to make a living from consulting with individuals, the big money is in performing services for businesses. Do you have knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, tax or similar business matters? Some have made excellent money specializing in small business consulting. Are you a computer hobbyist with business or internet experience? You could make money in web design, internet marketing, search engine optimization, or some other specialty. Some lawyers have combined their legal experience with their love of the Internet and specialized in intellectual property and computer law.
2. Finding A finder is someone who, for a fee, finds something needed by a business or individual. A finder`s fee is the amount paid to the finder for locating what was required. Finder`s fees are paid for finding money (loans, equipment leasing, et cetera), equipment (mining, construction, et cetera), personnel, companies for sale, locations (fast food franchises, vending machines, et cetera) and just about anything else that people are willing to pay for. Simply match sellers with buyers and you can earn finder`s fees.
3. Auctions An auction is an event where items are sold to the highest bidders. An internet auction, online auction or e-auction is an auction where you can buy and sell items on the Internet. Many thousands now make their living or fortune from selling products and services on eBay and similar auction sites. So can you!
4. Drop Shipping Drop shipping is a method of selling products without stocking inventory yourself. When you make a sale you contact the manufacturer or authorized distributor who ships it to the customer with your invoice and shipping label. Advantages include no warehousing, shipping, or inventory costs.
5. Affiliate Programs An affiliate or associate program is a method of selling products on the internet through commission sales. When someone you refer to a website buys, the company you are an associate of (or affiliated with) pays you a commission. In many cases, it is also possible to make money from the efforts of people that you introduce to the affiliate program. You can also expand your product line by joining and promoting more than one affiliate program.
6. Webmastering A webmaster is a an internet specialist reponsible for all aspects of web sites. Areas where businesses need assistance include web site design, logo, banner or graphic design, web hosting, e-commerce, internet marketing, web programming, scripts, security, web site maintenance, copy writing, mailing list management, and many other areas.
7. Self-publishing A self-publisher creates, produces, and sells information products. Information products may be in the form of books, booklets, videos, audio cassettes, compact disks (CDs), electronic books, files, databases, private websites, and other media. The information products that you create are unique. You have exclusive control and ownership of your own products.
8. Instant Publishing An instant publisher sells information products produced by someone else who grants them reprint (or resale) rights. Often self-publishers will sell such products to complement their own information products.
9. International Trade International trade involves importing and exporting. Importing involves buying goods and services from suppliers in another country. Exporting involves selling goods and services to customers in another country.
Home Business Hub Articles
Home Business Hub Books